Walking In Prophetic Destiny – Workshop
You can walk in the fullness of all that God has promised you, and see the prophetic words spoken over you come to pass.
Paul said to Timothy to fight the good fight according to the prophecies spoken over him (1 Tim 1:18) and he also tells him to be careful to not neglect the gifts given him through prophecy (1 Tim 4:12-16). Like Timothy we’ve all received personal promises from the Lord and may have had prophetic words spoken over our lives. But, do you know what to do with them now you’ve received them? Likewise, our churches, towns and nation have received many promises from the Lord – how do you cooperate with Him in seeing those come to pass?
In this fun yet very practical one-day workshop we’ll show you how! You’ll learn how to process and steward the following things...
- the promises that God has given you personally
- the prophetic words spoken over you
- the prophetic promises over your church, city and nation
This workshop is full of practical tools and tips...
- You’ll be given key tools of understanding about the hidden power in your prophetic promises and how to access that to see them come to pass.
- You’ll be given understanding and tools that will help you in processing and stewarding those prophetic promises.
- You’ll learn how to find the identity statements in a promise and to craft declarations from those that will give you purpose.
- You’ll discover the gifts and provision given you in those prophetic promises.
- You’ll learn how to find any unconditional promises in your prophetic words, how to recognise any conditions that are in them and how to fulfil those conditions.
- You’ll learn how to cooperate with the Lord to see your prophetic promises manifest so you can walk in the fullness of your destiny in God.
What you’ll need to bring with you...
- Three scriptural promises or prophetic words that God has given you concerning your life.
- A pen and pad or paper for taking notes and processing your prophetic words.
We will provide the know-how, some take home notes and any extra bits we will use in the processing.
This is an XP Ministries NZ training event.
Date – October 6th
Time – 9.30am – 4 pm
Venue – St Stephens Methodist Church, Brookfield Terrace, Brookfield, Tauranga
Cost - $40
To register click here